23 September 2011

My Gay Husband Loves Me

I should have done this two weeks ago. Seriously. I'm going to be a little lame and not completely follow through on the requirements because I'd just be regifting these over and over.

So yes, awards. I only ever get awards from one person, because we're lovers forever and ever. And I love him oodles. Legit. Jamie's rightful place is by my side hitting on all the cutie boys we see as we walk arms linked. Just picture that, it's a pretty damn powerful image I'm giving you right thurr.

My darling Sig<3.  A great blog that is so emotionally charged with honesty it makes  you wanna hug her and never let go.  Oh, and pure coincidence her birthday today:D



Isn't he just the best?! Anyways, this one came with some questions that I feel just a teeny bit obligated to do.
EIGHT EASY TAG QUESTIONS:
What makes you laugh, smile or giggle? Simple, stupid things. Plus, I have the mind of a teenage boy. Anything even remotely sexual will have me grinning like a lunatic.
What are your dreams for your future?
Figure out what my plans are, find someone worthwhile, and possibly fulfill the generic motherhood dream.
If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why? I would be on the first boat to the South Pacific. I'm so in love with Australia it's redic. It's been my fantasy since I was twelve to become a marine biologist and work for a non profit animal sanctuary in Australia working with dolphins. Yep, I was that kid.How would you spend your vacation time and with whom? I would love anything coastal. The ocean is a part of my blood. Honestly, I'd love either a romantic vacation with a special someone, or a party thing with some close friends.If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past? Well, neither is an awesome choice, but present. Always move forward.Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn’t get it? A dolphin. Obviously, that wasn't a realistic wish.Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on? Welcome to my first and only year of college. I was so miserable and depressed, I rarely left my bed. I ended up flunking out that year. But, here I am. I'm no longer manically depressed with no interest in hurting myself anymore.Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration? Honestly, not really. I tend to just do whatever.




And one more. Because, aduh, he loves me. <3







No comments: