05 September 2011

Title Unknown

Hello dear friend, I hope you have missed me just as much if not more than I have missed you. I lost power and internet privileges for multiple days then I was holed up in a hotel room half naked and not completely sober.

But that is a different story.

Though we might come back to it in time, as it may intertwine through the message of the following clip of writing.

This is the story of a girl desperately trying to write a biography of her disorder. Of her self destructive nature. Of her hurtful coping mechanisms. The instruments that have numbing qualities that may or may not include alcohol, drugs, knives, and self wallowing.

This is the story of a girl who's trying to fix everything but in the end can't fix a damn thing. This girl is growing older and not learning anything new. This girl will only be this age for another two days. This girl wanted to spill about her weekend full of sex, old friends, alcohol, and her upcoming birthday, but got distracted. Distracted like a a child would with the sound of jingling keys.

This too shall pass and maybe later this week, if I remain sober enough through the birthday partying, I'll let you know about my first time on ecstasy.


1 comment:

Wine~Gurl said...

I am so wanting more of this post!! This took me to a place as soon as I started reading!!! I will be back.. Just followed you!

H