09 January 2011

Bittersweet, But Mostly Bitter

Today started off like I was still in Salem. Dazed, slightly confused, and hoping I didn't make an ass of myself the night before. Last night I was drinking with Boy via webcam. Only one mixed drink but I was convinced to take a shot of the only booze I had, vodka. Oh vodka, we have such a love hate relationship. I did some inappropriate things involving my birthday suit and started an argument I soon regretted. I hung up on Boy only to try to text him minutes later. We haven't spoken since.

Oops. I think I'm in trouble.

Despite my sad attempts at talking to the one person I care about in any romantic way, it was a pretty decent day. I slept until noon, probably because of said booze, and watched childish movies while drinking coffee with the Family. I shaved Brother's head, doing an awesome job I might add, and we left for shopping. Mom and I got our hair done. I have bangs now, pictures will be posted soon. Chinese buffets are always fun and we picked up a Christmas tree at KMart. While at the store, a gentleman was giving out raffle tickets for a Swartz, I think it's called, crystal necklace valued at 120$ which I won. Huge happy face. We ended up buying more jewelry from him because of his sheer awesomeness. From there we ventured to Nana's where we gave her the necklace and stayed for just about an eternity.

It's now almost 2am and we've been home for about twenty minutes. I'm pretty tired and slightly annoyed at Boy. Facebook proves his phone is working, he might want to stop ignoring my texts. Sigh. Goodnight blogging world, I'll see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mr. Gargus said...

What did you guys argue about?

Unknown said...

Dude, I was drunk and naked and wanted someone to look at me. I got mad because he wasn't interested enough.