09 January 2011

Musings

I'm watching your name up on the screen. Celebrity, she means everything to me. I want to hear her voice aloud, I want to her voice.

Sorry, that song is stuck in my head. It's Feel Like Fame by Four Letter Lie. It's pretty awesome and I love it. That song has been fitting my mood lately. But on to better topics.... I made the world's greatest steak tonight, so tender it practically melted. It rocked.

I promise I'll post pictures tomorrow of my new hair. I haven't done anything to style it and I look a mess. You'd all run for the hills if you I showed you what I look like right now. I'm deciding it's in your best interest to wait until tomorrow. I promise it'll be awesome.

I'm hitting such writer's block right now. Boy finally texted me, so I'm dealing with him for now. I'm hoping my head won't start spinning once I lay down again. Ugh.

1 comment:

Ama B. said...

All writers hit a writers block at some point.Just go people watching or read soem other stuff to get some inspiration or do some creative writing excersises.

Heh check out my blog if you have time at
http://the-writing-junkie.blogspot.com/

it might help you with your writers block. ^_^