01 January 2011

Imma Silly Girl

So I am going to keep this short and to the point because I don't feel too well and all I want to do is sleep the night away. Yeah I know, me in bed before midnight? Weird.

SO - I like this boy who is pretty much the epitome of gorgeous and he likes me back. We get along and want to jump each other's bones more than necessary. Ready for the down side because with me, there always is one. He's from my hometown. OF COURSE. We went to high school together and we recently started talking and I realized he's pretty much awesome. And I want him. But I can't have him. Because he's five states away. BAWLS. I have stupid awful luck. Oh well. I'll get over it eventually.

I hope everyone had an awesome New Years and kept it safe. Let's keep this up for the rest of the year and see where it takes us!

No comments: