22 July 2011

The Purse

So I was reading Miss Bagle's latest post and it was about the contents of her purse, so I decided to join in the fun. Especially since I bought a new purse yesterday and think it's so pretty. Isn't it? All sleek and shiny. =]


So without further ado, here's the innards of my purse! Though it's walletless because I just noticed my wallet on the floor, and I'm not taking a new picture. XD


1. Book
Most of the time, I have a book chilling out in my purse for moments of boredom or downtime. Right now it's Kissing Vanessa by Simon Cheshire that I threw into my purse on my way to the laundromat.

2. Keys
This is the obvious one. With my wonderful Fred ear and my Fuck keychain.

3. Planner and pen
I just recently found this among the mess of my room. My planner never leaves my purse, but one night it fell out never to be seen again, or so I thought. This is probably why I haven't been able to get my schedule right in a month and constantly showing up early.

4. Hand sanitizer
I'm a hand sanitizer nut. I have both a spray and gel, for whichever mood I'm in. I hate feeling like I'm going to catch a whole bunch of gross sicky germs. Plus, it comes in handy when public bathrooms run out of soap.

5. Lip products
I currently have Burt's Bee lip balm, Blistex lip balm, and Rimmel Dreamy lipstick for when I'm feeling fancy. Normally my Burt's Bees is all I need, but for some reason this spring my lips got chapped beyond belief. It was their first time revolting against me so I brought out the heavy guns and bought some medicated Blistex. Take that!

6. Excedrin
I get awful cramps during that special time of the month and I'm prone to tension headaches. So I carry around this teeny bottle of Max Strength Excedrin because it's the only thing that seems to work for me.

7. Phone
I have a Samsung Comeback for the time being. It's wonderful for the main reason of having a full keyboard for faster texting and a media player with decent speakers.

8. Hemp pouch
This is where I keep my secret things. I always keep a few lady products for those oops moments where I space and forget. For some reason I have condoms, mainly from wishful thinking about a party this past weekend. And my rape stone. I went to college in Salem, MA where this is a heavy Wicca influence. This stone, if you have belief in such things, will help protect you against personal attacks such as rape, and also helps with depression and suicide. I normally have a fresh pair of undies in there, too. But it looks like I used them last month and didn't replace them. Oops.

9. Gum
Now, I normally don't enjoy gum. But I have learned to keep some in my purse because many foods I eat are prone to give you stinky breath. You wouldn't want to talk to me with onion breath, ick. Plus, with my smoking, sometimes it's just nice manners.

10. Blacks and lighter
Yes, yes, I know. Smoking is bad for you and baby cigars are worse. But I like the way they taste and I enjoy smoking them. I only smoke the wine flavor and prefer wood tip, it leaves the wonderful taste on your lips and just a overall better taste than plastic.

This is where you pretend I included my wallet and you marvel in its Jack Skeleton wonder. It's currently stuffed with about twenty dollars in ones due to tips and a bunch of memberships cards for places I barely go.

So that's about it. Besides the occasional camera, snack, or soda, that's what tends to live in my purse! Your turn. =D








No comments: