28 April 2011

If I Die Tonight...

There's been a few threads about this topic in the Shop lately, what would you do on your last day, are you happy with your life... I figured I'd go into this a little considering there's a handful of tornadoes heading my way and there's a possibility I'll be in a morgue tomorrow. Oh look, Jess sure is chipper and optimistic about the coming storm!

Am I happy with my life? Well I'm content. There's not much to my life right now and I could be much better off. I wish I wasn't in debt from the college failure, I wish I had more money, I wish I had a social life, and I wish I could afford to be on my own. But I realize I could be far worse off. It's not like I'm homeless and starving, at least I have a roof over my head and my tummy is full each night. I might not have a social life, but I have some of the best friends in the world. I wouldn't give up the people I chose as my best friends for anything in this world. You guys are the ones that make me happy and I love each and every one of you. So my life might not be the best, but it's also not the worst and I'm okay with that.

So what about my last day on Earth? I'd definitely spend it with the ones I love. I want to be a good person and say that would be my family, but honestly I'd go with my adoptive family. All my closest friends back in Massachusetts would get me for my last day and I wouldn't regret a moment. On the other hand, it would be truely a miracle to spend it with the person I was in love with. I would cherish every last kiss if that were a possibility. And if I'm being completely honest, I'd probably get wicked drunk. I mean, this is me we're talking about.

So wish me luck blogging world. The death toll in Alabama was well over a hundred, let's hope it doesn't hit here...

No comments: