14 April 2011

ABC, It's Easy As 123...

This song has been on my mind. You know who you are. <3






I stole this little number from Joanna. Check her out!

Age: 21 until September.
Bed Size: Full size sleigh bed.
Chore you hate:  Cleaning up after the animals.
Dogs:  Harley, the family pit bull.
Essential start of your day:  The morning pee.
Favorite Color:  Black, then blue.
Gold or silver:  Silver or white gold.
Height: 5'5''
Instruments I play (or have played): Violin.
Job Title: Writer for the Daily Prophet.
Kids: Ask me when I'm done being a kid.
Live: Beulaville, NC. I want to be back in Massachusetts though.
Mom's Name: Lisa, or Mommy Hodgdon
Nickname:  I have lots, let's see... Jess, Jessi, Jessiface, Jessidiah, Vampire, Jesabelle, Sig, Lady, Ice, Bitch, Homewrecking Slut, Wifey, Dinosawr
Overnight Hospital Stays: My throat closed when I was little.
Pet Peeve: People being late. I'm wicked punctual, often early.
Quote from a movie: "I have a belly full of white dog crap and you lay this shit on me?!" Step Brothers
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Younger brother.
Time you wake up: Whenever I fell like it.
Underwear: I can assure you it's nice.
Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms, ick.
What makes you run late: Forgetting things at home.
X-rays you've had done: Broken left arm, messed up wrist, chest, ankle.
Yummy food you make: Potato salad.
Zoo animal:  White Siberian tigers. 



Quote of the day:
"Women can fake orgasms, but men can fake love."
Bo Burnham

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quote of the day: Hilarious and true.

Unknown said...

I love Bo Burnham. He went to school in the city I grew up in and knows people I know. It's pretty coo'