03 December 2010

Baby When It's Cold Outside...

I'm sitting here bundled up in bed in my rapist sweats and Brockton High sweatshirt and I'm seriously starting to regret drinking two cups of tea in a five minute span because all I want to do is sleep. It was fucking freezing outside and having to do heavy lifting all night wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I woke up this morning. I had planned for a job interview, furniture pickup, and possible some yard work. But nope, I get recruited to lift the world's heaviest chicken coop and step in dog poop. Awesome. At least now I feel warm and clean, on top of hyper. 1am is a little late for it, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm setting my heart on the job I interviewed for this morning. It's a nice job at a call center with a nice starting, 2$ above minimum, with chances for raises and benefits. Plus, I can keep my piercings and I can wear jeans. It's pretty awesome. Fingers are deff crossed times a million. I need a nice job to make bank while I train for a career to make even more bank. =]

So I was Facebooking a little while ago and I read something from one of my closest friends. It made me want to cheer him up and thank him for all he does for me. I never really hung out with or talked to Jery while I lived in Salem and we didn't reconnect until I was leaving Massaschusetts for good. Since then he's the person I go to for all my problems and I honestly consider him my brother. I don't know what I would do without him in my life and I just wish he was closer to me. He might be a crazy straightedge and I might act like a drunk half the time, but we're one in the same and we're always on the same wavelength. Jery always understands what I'm going through and how to make me feel better. Only he would threaten to punch a baby if I downed myself. XD He's certainly living up to the brother title and makes my life that much better. Now he better get his ass down here quick so I can have part of my family back. He needs to make sure he's always in my life, I love that kid. =]

And with that, I'm going to attempt sleep as I have another pretty busy morning ahead of me Goodnight world.

No comments: