25 December 2010

Is That A Belks Box I See...?

We had Christmas Eve at the nana's and we'll be having Christmas morning here at home. My cousins opened their presents already since they'll be at their mother's in the morning. I didn't get to open anything, apparently the presents from my nana, mom, and brother all are dependant on each other and I can't get one without ruining the others. Same for brothers. XD

I occasionally spied Belks boxes being hidden when I was getting yelled out for walking into a room today. I'm thinking it's a Pandora bracelet, the big present I asked for this year. I'm pretty excited, those things are so beautiful. I'll be sure to let you guys know in the morning!

I know this is a short post but I must get to bed as it's 2am and family will be here bright and early. Plus, I have to cook the dinner/lunch! Ah! Good night blogging world. Merry Christmas.

No comments: